Friday, September 30, 2011

outdoor AR

hi guys,
sorry for my long absence but now i'm back from my summer break and plan to keep you up to date more frequently again. what i've recently been working on is outdoor applications of augmented reality for architectural visualization. this i've done using two different methods. on the one hand side i was using geo-referenced models and gps, compass and accelerometer input to calculate the current position of the camera. on the other hand side i was going on to experiment with the qualcomm augmented reality package and its capabilities for outdoor use.
i'll try to post some of my latest experiments and results over the next week.
i hope you will enjoy it and you give me some feedback.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have seen you latest Architecture Visualization Augmented Reality app and it really gr8. I am big fan of Augmented Reality apps. But being as Software developer and working on different technology, I dont have much knowledge on creating and using Augmented reality applications. I have couple of good ideas in terms of Architecture visualization using Augmented really apps which can click a Large customer base in Real Estate business and would like to share with you. Maybe we together can work it out. Please let me know your thoughts. Looking forward to hear you soon.
    Sachin

    ReplyDelete